WHO WE ARE
TG Shoes is all about making bespoke luxury footwear affordable to people. The brand is named after the founding member, Taimur Ghaznavi, a custom furniture professional who has been in the industry for years. His experience, knowledge, passion and the gap within the custom shoes market initiated the idea of “TG Shoes”. Our attention to unique designs and intricate details guarantees footwear that are both timeless and on-trend. With only 16 months in the business, TG Shoes have already crossed its sale target mark. We have also been featured on CTV Canada, TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival) and are always the top choice for company vendors such as; InventHelp.
Design Your Own Shoes
Have you ever wished to design your own shoes? Explore the world of customization like no other with TG Shoes. Unleash your creative sense with our amazing range of custom-made options and bring your dream footwear to life! We provide a special material and colour palette options with each footwear design to ensure you get what you want. Incase these options are not enough for you and you want to spark in some more creativity, get it touch with us right away!
At TG Shoes, we aim at bridging the gap between price and luxury footwear. Our mission is to bring premium quality custom crafted shoes that are accessible for the modern man. We take your needs as a priority to deliver just the type of shoes you have always wanted, between the price range that are fair.
The first step involves cutting the leather according to the design which is then stitched in the design pattern of the pair.
Once this is done, the sole is attached and stitched by hand. This ensures the durability of the product and gives off a classic vibe to each pair.
Lastly, the imperfections are rubbed off from the design using different types of brushes and polish.
New Standard for High Standards
TG Shoes uses Grade 1 leather for all pairs, ensuring top quality products. We also use the “Goodyear welt construction” which involves stitching a welt to the upper and a strip of canvas (known as “gemming”) which cemented to the insole of a shoe as an attach-point for the sole. The space enclosed by the welt is then filled with cork or some other filler material (usually either porous or perforated, for breathability), and the outsole is both cemented and stitched to the welt.
Love your Shoes
- Water clogged? If your shoes are wet, stuff them with newspaper as soon as possible and keep them away from direct heat (which can dry the leather too fast, causing it to crack and loosen adhesives).
- Throw out the shoe box. Storing leather shoes in its original packaging for long periods of time will do harm to the materials (thanks to humidity). Keep them on a shoe rack instead.
- Put trees in your shoes. After conditioning and cleaning, cedar shoe trees are the best thing you can do for your footwear. They retain the shape of the shoe, reduce creases, and naturally absorb moisture/odors. Look for one with a full heel made out of unfinished cedar.
- Give them the day off. Wearing your chestnut brown wingtips three weeks straight is definitely not going to prolong their life. Every few days give the shoes a chance to “breathe”.
- Use a shoe horn. That foot wiggle dance you do when trying to get your shoes on destroys the heels.